How You Can Power Through The Chaos Of Covid-19
If a friend with a business rang me right now and asked me ... "Guy, I've got a business that is in lock down right now, and my team isn't doing what needs to be done to make it through this thing, .... what should I do?"
I would say:
Number one, you need to know that it's not about motivating your team with stick and carrot tactics, or micro-managing nor waiting it out and hoping for the best.
Hope is not a business strategy.
It's about following the PRC productivity formula that empowers your team with the self leadership to willingly align their focus with your goals.
It is a critical problem for most businesses. A UK study found that on average 65% of employees' day was unproductive. This translates to 5 hours of an 8 hour day completely wasted!
That stat is unlikely to be better during Covid-19 isolation.
I wish that more people knew how empowering self leadership is the key to defeating procrastination and getting productivity on track - without any need for heavy handed people management.
That is what this training does.
It shows you what is possible and how to empower your team and your business to power through Covid-19 like pros.
I'd love for you to join me, click the button to find the next scheduled sessions.
Who Is This For?
Are Your People Asleep At The Wheel?
Anyone who resonates with these challenges:
- You are a principle or owner of a business and your 'team' is not performing to expectations right now
- Your people could be making much better use of this 'slow period', but they aren't
- Your people could use an upgrade to their self-leadership skills
- Procrastination is a problem
- Complacency or in-action are eating away at productivity
- You or your people are more stressed, emotional and worried about the future
- There is a chronic problem of things being started, but not finished to expectations
- Your people are working as individuals and not a team
- Your management style just doesn't seem to be working
- The next most important thing simply isn't getting done often enough.
In a nutshell, you have a team of people who are asleep at the wheel.